Join us in Seattle on
Thursday December 5, 2019 at 11:30 am
for a presentation on
The Marketing of Data Centers
Topics will include:
1) Increasing market share in a very tight market with low margins
2) Putting electricians back to work – idle workers can provide productive results
3) How to design high quality Data Centers- Power requirements for the 5G technology
4) Meeting in the middle – How 01010 ones and zeros meet up with the Power Utility
5) Who is maintaining this aged equipment? Testing of the power equipment
6) Do we hire a full-time maintenance person or sub out the work?
7) Engineers, architects, construction workers, end users, how do they benefit?
8) Data centers 5 to 10 years from now – outlook for 6G technology
Presentation will be by Erling Hesla, PE
with over +40 years in the industry as a professional engineer, electrician, project manager, design engineer and Code Reviewer and active on the Electric League Code, international inspectors, IEEE and IAS. Erling graduated from Calgary University and is a professional engineer in the State of Washington.
UPS – Power requirements by Bob Williams
Bob is from Integrated Power Systems and for the last 20 years has designed and consulted for
power quality in datacenters, industrial and commercial environments; UPS systems, datacenter
power distribution, surge suppression, harmonic mitigation, voltage regulation & power distribution.
Salas O’Brien Building
(1st Floor Conference Room)
10202 5th Avenue NE
Seattle WA 98125
Lunch will be catered by Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
RSVP Mike Brisbois